Blow bubbles for a living...
The fun isn’t just for the children! We offer a low-risk, tried and tested opportunity for people looking to start up their own local Fun Science branch.
In a recent survey of our existing branch owners, we received a 97% overall satisfaction rating and all responded either ‘agree’ or ‘strongly agree’ to whether they were happy with the amount that they were earning from their Fun Science business.
It’s hard to know where to start when you are thinking about starting a business. We take care of the ‘business’ side of things leaving you to get on with the fun side of things!
Some of the benefits of a Fun Science franchise are:
- Full start up package including Van de Graaff generator, chemicals, glassware, uniform, robot building equipment and much more.
- Lesson plans, contracts, health and safety documents, data protection policy, risk assessments, child protection documents, accident reporting forms etc.
- Help and support at every step of your business journey including full start-up training, help getting bookings, assistance with employing staff and help and support with any issues if they arise (e.g. child protection concerns, employment disputes etc).
- Your own website, email address and booking system
- Instant accreditation by the Children’s University
- Use of our shared marketing materials including promotional videos, high resolution photos, sample adverts, posters, flyers and social media banners.
- Support from other Fun Science branch owners
- The security of knowing that we have passed the Approved Franchise Association and the British Franchise Association’s accreditation processes which certifies that our franchise gives you everything you need to be successful.
Fun Science activities are provided through birthday parties, after school clubs and holiday programmes. Fun Science franchisees gain an incredible amount of satisfaction from seeing children grow to love science whilst generating a significant profit. With our backing, you will be making money from day one and having fun at the same time!
Are you a teacher? Fun Science offers an acceleration scheme for qualified teachers.
“I really enjoy visiting schools and working with them to build on the science topics pupils have been learning about in the classroom. Plus, I love the challenge of creating workshops to answer the different questions and interests of my home educated groups.”
Kinetic Kate, Fun Science Dorset.