You will need:
- A glass
- Food colouring
- Shaving foam
- Pipette / dropper
- Fill the glass with water , leaving some space at the top. The water represents the sky.
- Put some shaving foam on top of the water, so it sits on top like a cloud.
- Fill a cup half full with water and add 10-20 drops of food colouring, depending on how dark you want the colour to be.
- Use your pipette/dropper to drip some of the coloured water onto the shaving foam ‘cloud’ until it gets too saturated and the coloured water starts to ‘rain’ into the jar!
- Use different colours or make lots of different clouds.