TOP SCIENTISTS Starter Pack!We’ve just released the starter park for our new collectible trading card game. This game plays just like Top Trumps – young scientists can compare the stats of scientists in fields such as astronomy, geology, biology and space exploration!
How do I play the game?Every starter or booster pack comes with preparation and play instructions.
1. Print these cards out.
2. Cut them out, paying careful attention to the borders.
3. Paste them onto cardboard with glue or sellotape – laminating is also an option them.
4. The players shuffle the cards into equally-sized decks, face-down.
5. The first player reads a category from the top card (for instance, the card above lists Carl Sagan’s Impact as 80/100). The other players read out the same category from their cards.
6. The player with the best or highest value wins, and collects all the top cards, moving them to the bottom of their pile.
7. If two or more cards share the top value, all the cards are placed in the middle and the same player chooses again from the next card. The winner takes the cards in the middle as well.Check it out here: